Bahasa Inggris 2



NAMA   :  FAHRI MUHAMMAD NURDIN               
NPM      :  13214793
KELAS  :  1EA35

DIALOGUE OF TRANSACTION

Fahri : This is a nice shoes. the material looks so good. What is it?
Saler : Yup, you’re right. It’s canvas
Fahri : Hmm, that’s why.. How much does it cost?
Saler : It’s three hundred thousand rupiahs.
Fahri : Wow, that’s too expensive for me, but this pair of shoes  is very attractive. Could you make it lower?
Saler : Well, just a little. I’ll give you 10% discount for you.
Fahri : How much is it exactly?
Saler : It’s two hundred seventy thousand rupiahs.
Fahri : hmm, it’s still expensive for me. How about two hundred fifty thousand rupiahs?
Saler : I’m sorry. It’s the final bargain. I’m sure you’ll find it more expensive in other store.
Fahri : Well, it’s ok. two hundred sixty rupiahs.. I take it.
Saler : Ok. I’m wrapping it, wait a moment. Here your shoes is.
Fahri : Thanks
Saler : My pleasure.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS SOFTSKILL ETIKA BISNIS

PERENCANAAN PESAN-PESAN BISNIS