Tugas 3 - bahasa inggris 2

NAMA   :  FAHRI MUHAMMAD NURDIN               
NPM      :  13214793
KELAS  :  1EA35

My daily activity

I always get up at 5.30 every morning. In this case i always use an alarm, I can’t get without my alarm haha. And then I usually clean up my bed. After that at 5.50 I always watch a cartoon in televisien while I have a breakfast until 7.00. After that I packed up to go to the campus for a college, then go to the campus at 7.15 and up on the campus at 7.45.


In my campus almost all of the lecturer come to class at 8.00, so i have no to late and start to study. I have study from 8.00 until 12.00 on Monday, and until 15.30  on Tuesday, and off on Wednesday, and on Thursday from 8.00 until 16.30 or 17.00 and on Friday until 17.30, so bored. After i have finished my study on campus I go to ho home. Arriving at home I always to take a bath and then I help my mom to cook for a dinner at 18.30. after that I always watch a television with my family until 22.00 and then go to sleep.  

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TUGAS SOFTSKILL ETIKA BISNIS

PERENCANAAN PESAN-PESAN BISNIS